Consumer Issues

India: Chai Pe Charcha: 20160525.
You can now direct your grievance to the Consumer Guidance Society of India (CGSI) in case your problem is not getting resolved despite calls made to the customer service. The CGSI will structure all such complaints and present them together to the service delivery organization.
Call on (tollfree no.) 1800 222 262 or mail to to register your complaint.
According to chairman Sitaram Dixit, “We are thinking of an out-of-the box solution. Consumers who are fining it difficult to have their complaints addressed, we will address it for them. One problem can be faced by multiple people. We will put the same forth to the industry people for a policy change if possible”.
Sunder Thadani, reproduced in the interest of public reading.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s